Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hold the sugar, yo...


As a (somewhat) high maintenance girl, I am ultra conscious of what I’m swigin’ on, only the good stuff for me! Watching what you eat is one thing, the drinks are a whole ‘nother deal!  If your not careful, you think you’ve just picked a fruity light refresher, only to read the facts and find you just drank a candy bar!  Uhhh, call me crazy, but I’m not exactly thrilled about an hour on the elliptical to work off a 12oz drink. Rude! 


Enter, Sparkling Ice…   This ahhmazing drink has ZERO calories, Zero sugar (sweetened with splenda), and absolutely positively does not taste like a diet drink what-so-eve, pinky promise!   It’s perfectly tangy, sparkling, refreshing fabulousness!  Best yet, you can order it in bulk from amazon, delivered right to your door.   And guess what? It’s great with vodka too, of course! Enjoy!  xx dP


No comments:

Post a Comment